Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dream Of A Dream

Dream Of A Dream

I'll dream about you when I sleep tonight
Dream about what some wouldn't consider right
Dream about your touch
That I long for so much
Dream about my hope for a future with you
And that feeling of having something new
Something so wonderful and with all the meaning in the world to me
Something that would give me so much glee
And is sure to change my life undoubtedly
I'll dream about the memories we'll share
And all those good times, whilst for eachother we care
I'll dream a dream sure to raise my heart
Then to brake it as from dreamland I depart

I talk of a story of a dream
A dream sure to redeme...
What has been lost from me for so long...
My life. Now seemingly so wrong
A dream I hope, but doubt to come true
But will continue to hope for no matter what I do

This is a dream of a dream of mine
A dream, that if should ever come true, I would not decline

No comments: